Friday, January 6, 2012

Destructo baby

I may or may not have talked about "Destructo Mode" before. At any rate, here's the latest casualty:


The pieces at the top of the picture (to the right of the puzzle) were all we had left. We've been working on it for over a week. I'm guessing we only had about 50 pieces left of a 1000 piece puzzle. The crunched corner? Katie. all Katie. I'm debating whether or not we should even attempt to finish it now... I guess we have to, since now I'm afraid some pieces may be missing after Katie grabbed it. She had the biggest look of triumph on her face when it happened; she'd been attempting to sneak a piece just to chew on ever since we'd opened it. She happily ignored the pieces tumbling in her lap, as she held the one corner she'd managed to nab in between her fingers and sunk her little chompers right into it. The good news is? They're only babies once.


The bad news is, they're only babies once.

No comments: