Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The House: Mad rush to the end (Or Read: I might be out of it for a while)

We have two and a half weeks until the end of the build, and our life is absolutely NUTS right now!  There is a lot to do to finish up the house, but there's so much more going on right now.  Like I mentioned in last week's post, we just moved Lee to his new school, and he is adjusting very well.  His new teacher is wonderful, and his new school is much smaller more relaxed than his former one, which is great for Lee's unique learning needs.  I'm really proud of him and how well he's been doing with this big, scary change.  Like always, I've been more nervous than he has!

Cody's sister Alisa just got engaged, and we are SO excited for her and Casey!  I'm honored and thrilled to be one of her "sister-maids" and am having a blast planning bridal showers and going dress shopping and stuff like that. 

Of course, along with finishing the house means we'll be moving in, so we're also moving wards, and starting to clean, pack, and organize our belongings.  Couple all this with trying to spend some quality time with our kids, going to work every day, and still being a part of extended family activities... ultimately, this blog may be a bit neglected over the next few weeks.  I'm taking pictures a lot, so I'll try to catch up later.  Of course, blogging is a good stress-relief for me, so if I need a break this is where I'll come.  So, anyway--if you see a post, yay!  If you don't see a post, know we're okay, just busy. 

Oh, and if you live nearby and would like to come out and paint or clean houses or babysit for a few hours, I wouldn't say no! :)

1 comment:

Laurie Fifield said...

Just let us know what else we can do. You know our schedule.