Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics and coming to

Sorry I've been busy for the last week... I'm working on a blog post but haven't downloaded my pictures yet.  Oh well.  It's my blog--I can take a week off if I need! :)

But now for what this post is really about: the Olympics!  We love them around our house.  I love just letting them play and peeking in to see how things are going, occasionally pausing to cheer on our favorites.  This year I wanted to do something to help the kids learn about different world cultures and just to make things fun and interesting, so we're going to have dinner from whatever country earns the most medals each day.  If it starts getting too boring, I may switch up the rules.  Also, I may have to tweak it a bit because we do still have some life outside of this...like a BBQ coming up... but who knows?  Maybe the USA will get the most medals that day and I won't have to worry about it?

Night 1, Bangers and Mash (Opening Ceremonies in honor of London).  Stay tuned for the rest of the adventures! 

No comments: