Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Two little ruined lives


Lee-First, there was no man. And then, the man came back and got this kind of water saw and then it was all gone and then he left and then, we were watching out the window and then I was gone and you were gone and Anna was gone.
Anna-I feel really sad that our sidewalk is ruined.  Yeah, it-it-it ruined my life.
Lee-Yeah, mine too.
Lee-It makes me feel sad.  Because I wanna ride our bikes! I want my exercise! 
Anna-So we have to go [across the street].
Lee-yeah, because our sidewalk's gone.
Anna-It was was like that man came over and just ruined our sidewalk.  That's what happened.
Lee-And I looked out the window and the man was there and I said "Uh--don't don't don't don't don't... aw man!"
Anna-And I said "Don't do that ever again!"
Lee-And then... the sidewalk was GONE.  And we were really sad.
Anna-And we want it now! 'cuz we're really sad our sidewalk is gone.
Lee-And that's the end of our story.
Anna-Yep, that's the end of the story.



3 comments:

Sara said...

How tragic! I hope they finish the repairs soon and fast!

Laurie Fifield said...

And they will get their life back, hopefully soon! So funny.

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

What a great memory to record!