Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful 11

Today, I am grateful for my faith.  I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon), in case you didn't know.  I'm grateful for the guidance I receive from reading the scriptures and praying to God.  I'm grateful for my relationship with my Savior, and for the privilege I have been given to repent of my mistakes and to receive forgiveness.  I am grateful for those who have worked and who continue to work hard to ensure my ability to worship as I choose, where I choose, when I choose.  I am grateful for the peace in my home and my heart when I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.  I'm grateful that I have some kind of a path laid out for me, as life becomes increasingly treacherous.  I'm grateful for God's love.

No comments: