Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful 9

I'm grateful for a little break today.


Here is my wonderful rice cooker and bread machine.  I also have a crock pot, a freezer full of fast cooking foods, and some nifty settings on my oven that reduce the amount of work I have to do.  With a little effort in the morning (and I do mean little, very little), I can have a delicious hot meal ready at 5 without doing a bit of work in the last three hours.  I'm also grateful for my dishwasher and washing machine, vacuum, steam mop, and everything else I'm forgetting that make my life so much easier.  But my biggest help, above all, is my husband, who can tell when I'm hurting or tired or just need a break.  He is very service-oriented and does so much to help me out.  I'm grateful for the blessings I have that allow me to occasionally put my feet up for a few minutes and just exist.

No comments: