Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yum!

'Tis the season to get fat, right? :D  I LOVE baking at this time of year!  I have a stack of recipes that is only made for Christmas.  Because they're only for Christmas, and because I always make them at Christmas, they taste like Christmas to me.  Fudge, homemade caramels, my Great-Aunt's Peanut Butter Cups, peppermint anything/everything, peanut busters... oh yeah.

I'm just getting going on my baking.  Yesterday was fudge and homemade peppermint marshmallows.  Katie loved the marshmallow coated whisks.  A lot.  Proof:

I can't wait to share all these goodies with friends!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

What a cutie! Wish I were there baking along side you! I've never done caramels. Maybe this will be the year.

Granny D Fifield said...

I really need to live right next door to you! :D