Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools!

So, normally I try to be all sly and sneaky about my April Fool's jokes, but this year I thought I'd really get you by first cluing you in that this is an April Fool's joke.  The trick is, what's a trick, and what's a truth?

1) Anna can do a handstand.
2) Katie has successfully used the toilet every day for the last week and half.
3) I am pregnant.
4) Lee likes wedgies.
5) Cody got a promotion at work.

Guess away in the comments!  The answer has been pre-scheduled to post tonight at a minute before midnight.  Come back then (or tomorrow) to find out if you were right or wrong.

1 comment:

Laurie Fifield said...

I thought I already left a comment, but apparently not. I really hope that the trick is that there is no trick - they are all true. (Especially the one about Cody's promotion).