Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We went to the Zoo, zoo, zoo...

I've been such a blog slacker lately!  It doesn't help that I've been stuck in bed holding my guts in... but that's no excuse.  OK.  It is an excuse.  It's my only excuse.  :)  We did, however, go to the Zoo on April Fool's day and had a blast with some of our ward buddies.  The weather was a bit chilly, but most of the animals had some kind of covered viewing area and we brought jackets, so we were all just fine.

Bats
 Anna had a cold sore on her lip and was having a "woe is me" kind of day, so she ended up riding in the stroller almost the entire time.  She enjoyed the animals, but we were still grateful that Katie was a ball of energy who preferred to walk, so there wasn't any fighting over the stroller.
Sea Lions

Giraffes

Elephants

Katie with her friend Kate riding the tigers

No comments: