Saturday, July 13, 2013

10 year reunion

Today I am missing my 10 year high school reunion.  Wow.

10 things I've done in the last 10 years:
-Moved away from home for the first time, but have moved back in with my parents 3 times for different reasons... 2 of them while married with children, as we waited for houses to become available
-Got married! 
-Had a couple of different jobs
-Had Lee, Annalisa, and Katie, and now working on baby Elsie
-Built a house
-Really learned how to cook
-Gone skinny dipping (eeeps!)
-Donated my hair 3 times to Locks of Love
-Started a blog :)
-Rode the roller coaster of life.

I wish I could go back and visit my friends from high school, but alas, I will just have to reminisce from a thousand miles away. It's been an incredible ten years, and so odd to think that ten years have truly passed.  I know everyone says it, but we say it because it's true: it goes fast.  I remember so clearly being eighteen and ready to graduate high school and envisioning my ten year reunion... I'm proud to say that all my major dreams have come true.  I wanted to be married.  I wanted to be a mom.  I wanted to be happy and learning and loving life.  That's exactly where I am, especially the loving life part. 

No comments: