Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quiet

Lee and Annalisa are in school, Katie has a babysitter on Wednesday mornings, yesterday my mom and great aunt came and cleaned my house, and I have dinner being brought by my visiting teacher tonight.  It is so quiet around here.  I've been resting all morning with Elsie snuggled by me.  I can't explain how wonderful I feel.  We have so much help from wonderful friends and family, and I am so grateful for all of it!  I know it is helping me recover much faster than I've ever experienced before.  Last night Cody went to Scouts and I put the kids to bed by myself.  I realized that I'm not all better yet, which made me even more grateful for the help we've been getting--because I know without it, I'd be in a really bad emotional state.  So, thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has helped us out, even just in thoughts and prayers!  It has made a world of difference to us.  I'm also glad I worked so hard to fill the freezer and do the Christmas shopping and all the many many projects we've been working on for months.  It keeps the stressful moments at bay just a bit longer.

1 comment:

Sara said...

And we're excited to meet miss Elsie on Sunday!