Friday, October 25, 2013

will be checked soon

Last checked Lisa was at a 4.  Dr is on call and will be coming when she gets closer.  I (Cody) ate lunch, which was a ham and sub sandwich.  Had a tomato, mustard, mayonnaise and lettuce.  The tomato was nice.  Lettuce pretty good too.  I like their drink selection.  Lots of choices.  Grape juice orange juice, apple, even cranberry juice.  Also I brought my hantan jacket so I am super comfy.  Lisa looks like she is ready for her afternoon nap.  Lisa has not eaten much.  She has had a few popsicles and some Ice chips.  She did eat some breakfast at about 5am.  Baby we think would be coming around 2 pm or so.  Maybe a little bit after that the way things are going right now.

2 comments:

Laurie Fifield said...

You're funny.

Lisa said...

Ah yes. Cranberry juice was what I chose for lunch.