Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's the most BUSY time of the year

I bet your calendar looks a lot like mine: very full.  I can only blog because I'm feeding Elsie simultaneously.  Yesterday, Annalisa went to a birthday party and we picked her up and went straight to the ward Christmas party.  We have lots of Christmas projects to complete, extra work to do, and of course all the parties and meetings and stuff.  We're trying hard to teach the kids about the birth of our Savior, and I know they're getting it. But it's still very, very busy! Here's some pictures to let you know just a bit of what we've been up to:

Waiting to sing at the ward party




Elsie is seven weeks old!




And I thought taking a decent picture of three kids was hard...

Anna lost her first tooth last week


We hope you're having a great holiday season and getting a few minutes to breathe, and if you had the time to read our blog, that it made you smile.  :)  Have a great week!

No comments: